Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kate + Jason Wedding

In the last post I mentioned "constant sunshine"... we woke up for Kate and Jason's wedding day and the weather report said in red, "Extreme Rainfall Warning for the Okanagan Valley." I thought to myself, "Are you kidding me" but you know what, the day turned out so dramatic that we were loving the rain by the end of it. Jason and Kate you guys were amazing and such great sports. We were so glad to see the sunshine break through for you guys as evening faded in. We love you guys.

































2 comments:

Unknown said...

My whole goal when we visited Jon and Jenny was to try to "cut a deal" and have them "sharpen their pencils", but after meeting with them for about 15 minutes it just felt right and I said, "where do we sign". Possibly one of the better decisions of my life. You only get one chance at picking photographers for your special event and needless to say we picked the best.

Jon and Jenny you guys rock, I hope you enjoyed our wedding dinner at Summerhill Winery as much as our other guests and needless to say that the next time we come to Kelowna we'll be more than happy to pick up the tab and take you two out to dinner because you two were amazing and made our day so special.

Your work is second to none, best decision we made!

PS - thanks Jon for not crashing the scooter as I see you were driving with one hand!

Much love,

Jason and Kate!

Jenna said...

You guys did it again! LOVE the ring shot - my favorite. And what nice comments from the groom! I couldn't of said any of that better myself!