Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tamara + Danny Wedding

I've known Tamara for the last 10 years. We met on the first day of Grade 12 Chemistry class and we've been best friends ever since. I heard about Danny 5 years ago when Tamara told me he broke her glasses on their first date. It's been fun getting to see their relationship grow over the past 5 years. I was excited when Tamara called to share the good news that she and Danny were engaged. Extra special because she not only asked us to photograph their wedding but asked me to be a bridesmaid as well. What I love most about you two is the way you make each other laugh. Danny I know you'll take care of her, love her and treat her the way she deserves to be treated. You too looked absolutely fabulous on your wedding day. Jon and I wish you nothing but love and happiness.














































Ceremony and Reception: The Quail at the Okanagan Golf Club
Flowers by Enterprise Flower Studio
DJ Services by DJ Kalani/Flyin' Hawaiian
Cake by Lorena M. Wood Sculpted Cake, The Cake Diva
Hair & Make-up by Total E'clips Glenmore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dan & Tam! Looks like an incredible day - so happy for you both.